Whether you are a songwriter, lyricist or singer, we keep the same passion for every project!
Your song demo production with live instruments from start to finish.
High Production Quality - 100% Of Our Clients Say They Are Satisfied With The Overall Quality*
Fast Turnaround Time - Typically Between 2-4 Weeks From Start To Finish
Our Clients Are Happy - 100% Of Our Clients Would Recommend Us To Their Friends & Colleagues*
Great Customer Service - 100% Of Our Clients Say They Are Satisfied With The Customer Care*
Available To All Career Levels - Clients Range From Full Time Professionals To "Just For Fun" Hobbiest
We Are Better Than The Rest - 80% Of Clients Who Used A Competitor In The Past Say We Are Better (The Remaining 20% Say We Are Equal)*
* Based On Our Latest Customer Satisfaction Survey Carried Out In December 2015
"Excellent production and vocals!"
"I love all music demo productions SongCat has been producing for me. And fast turnaround time! "
"So current sounding. I'm speechless."